6 days later still drugged

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I hope the doctor who overdosed me and then took off for 9 days is having a horrible thanksgiving Sure destroyed mine This industry is sick!!!

Don’t shit on the only thing that saved some of our lives because of you’re experience. K saved my life @Lovebeach

1 Like

This drug is killing me and I may never get my mind back Consumer warning!!!

It took all 6 infusions for you to figure that out?

1 Like

@Lovebeach, I don’t think anyone here is unsympathetic to your plight, but as @Kevin pointed out, ketamine has been a lifesaver for some of us, and helpful for most. No, it doesn’t work for everyone, but you seem to be the only person with these issues. Therefore, the question is why? Drug interactions, perhaps? What other meds are you using, and in what quantity? Alcohol? Nobody here is a doctor, but there’s a lot of collective experience that the people here might be able to bring to bear if we know more.

4 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone I’m done with k so off the board

@kevin who are you one of the drs taking in the cash while patients can’t work because k has made them lose their minds? I’ve posted my k history elsewhere on here. Let’s hope the bastards save all this crap for future lawsuit against them if need to sue them for losing my fcking mind which I actually need to use to support my family, and now 7 days later I’m still sitting in the k chair reminding myself where I am. It took one overdose and it was their clinic staff who said “overdose” to figure it out. Now, good riddance to you and your kin

1 Like

Good bye @Lovebeach

@Lovebeach This sight is a safe and optimistic place for people to connect with others going through the Ketamine experience. At the same time with the shared experience, folks are able to offer suggestions when someone struggles with the Ketamine. As @Sojourner has suggested I don’t think anyone here doesn’t understand your struggle. The research clearly shows Ketamine does not work for everyone. The research also suggest finding the appropriate dosage can take some time e.g. it took until my 4th session before we hit the correct dosage! I have read other folks posts on this site that felt Ketamine didn’t work for them or even made things worse. With that said as @Kevin pointed out, Ketamine has been/is a life saver for many of us. When others have not experienced the life saving effect they either stopped posting or were able to understand others positive experience, support that success and be open to suggestions that may help their own experience…
In my opinion what makes this site a safe and encouraging place is not necessarily we all have the same experience with Ketamine but we support one another, try to make helpful suggestions from our experience and at the very least try to help people understand they are not alone. What doesn’t happen on this site is name calling, accusations and constant bad mouthing the providers that are trying to help us (we all have a choice to accept what providers are doing or not go back).
I hope you are able to find some peace in the near future.

3 Likes

Let me put this in simple words for those of you who don’t get it. This place is not for those who have negative experiences and want to expressed those especially to warn others. This place is monitored and censored just like Facebook and all of the other sites out there. Goodbye

1 Like

@Lovebeach Exactly what I am trying to say, no one on this site needs “warnings!”

2 Likes

As far as I can tell your posts have been posted for everyone to read. No censorship. You may go now, good bye.

Let it die, folks. Please.

3 Likes

I think absolutely everybody on this site needs warnings. I wish there was a warning when I got on the site. I wish it were in bright red letters stating “read this here or if you are experiencing severe negative effects” But all I got from you guys is “we love ketamine and join us in our little drug experience here”. “Don’t say anything too negative because it might upset us”. I think you were all a bunch of freaking idiot drug addicts Go on living in your censored little drug world

1 Like

@Lovebeach I think this forum is not open to negative experiences either. What and how @Kevin approached your comment was rude and not helpful at all. And those who are saying “yeah…ketamine is so wonderful for others, and that Kevin had a right to respond to your comment that way” is wrong too. Where is the support for those with different or even negative experiences about ketamine on this forum??? So now there is no way I am going to look for help here going forward! I have enough on my plate as is without feeling attacked!

1 Like

@karans it is designed that way as far as I can tell to keep the negative experiences shut down. It’s just another censorship
Page like we should all be used to by now (Facebook etc) . Yes definitely do not seek real Help here as you will not get it

1 Like

@karans I received a message from the osmind system that my negative ket review was being removed (no reason given)- I expect all the negative reviews to be white washed so that is part of my warning! The osmind system itself will not permit negative reviews- they push k use for a living, what do you expect these days?

1 Like

@Lovebeach Good grief…what a shame! I need to hear both sides of this treatment, because I’m experiencing both sides, and to be honest it’s a little scary!

1 Like

@karans It really is horrible (among other words)- they throw us on this board for “help” but it’s not actually help at all but just more cr@p to deal with as they won’t let you be honest and say the truth about negative effects. My provider will hear about this censored site that they sent me to (if I ever communicate with them again- at this point in life I’m not sure you could pay me to take this stuff again). If it helps you at all, I’m working on detoxing from this stuff with a lot of water, natural detox drinks, vitamin d (sun seems to help), and rest. I am not sure how much it’s helping but these things especially the sun and strong detox drinks seem to help clear the stuff out of my system…but I have no help and am wandering in the dark to detox and get this stuff out of me…

1 Like