App Information Submission Discrepancies?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced glitches with the submitting personal and medical information to your provider through Osmind. I filled out the “Patient Intake Form” but the answers were all jumbled up by the time they were transcribed to my providers data base.

Certain answers I provided for questions showed up on my provider’s end as answers for other questions. Some of my answers did not even show up at all.

If it is not a glitch, it is really bothersome to me that I could have been that incompetent in filling out the form.

1 Like

Humana makes me use the fax machine. I wish that I could use the osmind app.

1 Like

Hi Psyclop,

Thanks for pointing this out! We’ve found the source of the issue with our intake form processing and fixed it. Please let me know if you run into any other problems!

Thanks,
Sam
Engineering @ Osmind

3 Likes

Hi Sam,

I did actually forget to notify you of one more issue. When entering birth date via mobile app for onboarding, it forces you to use the pop up calendar to choose the date as opposed to typing it in. For older people like myself, it turns out to be somewhat problematic because it takes quite a while to tap scroll through all the years by month, in order to get to your birth date. Could you look into changing it to allow typing or maybe separate drop down boxes for month, day and year so that birth date entry is it so cumbersome? I think this would be a good fix for future users.

1 Like

Hi Psyclop,

Thanks for the feedback! Users like you pointing these things out really helps us improve the app. We’ll take a look at fixing that calendar.

Thanks,
Sam

2 Likes