Delayed reaction to infusion?

I had a booster infusion last week, after close to 3 months without one. I needed it badly and in the past felt relief almost immediately. After this one, I felt more even, but did not feel any significant mood change until 4 days later, and then it really kicked in. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you have any recommendations for avoiding the delay? My doctor’s office suggested that I have a larger dose next time. Thoughts?

Most of my relief comes 4-5 days later and the more intense the disassociation the better I feel. I did one a week before Christmas and everybody got great gifts :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Yes, it seems like I feel pretty stirred up emotionally for a few days following and then things settle down to a much improved level. I’m curious what will happen with my next booster (overdue and much needed after 3 months and an especially challenging holiday season).

1 Like

@Shepherdess I’m going again tomorrow, I feel the dragging down effects after the holidays and going to see my son graduate Air Force boot camp next week. So I want to enjoy the moment as much as possible.

2 Likes

Thank him for his service for me.

1 Like

@Ant — sounds like great timing. You must be so proud. What a great accomplishment. Hope you have a wonderful time at graduation. Please do tell him your friends thank him for his service. :heart:

1 Like