Do you have to reach a dissociative state for effectiveness?

Hello!

I’ve just had my 5th infusion today and although it wasn’t a bad experience, it did feel “lighter” than previous sessions. I know each infusion is supposed to be different but are the treatments still beneficial and effective if you never reach that “dissociative” state?

What are your experiences with the “lighter” feeling infusions where you don’t go as deep?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I don’t know the science but I do think being in the dissociative state helps me with the perspective shift that I needed to re-grow neurons . I had a couple light sessions too and asked them to increase dose or rate the next time by just a little and it worked perfectly

2 Likes

I feel better when I can go deep!

I love going deep. I find out a lot of things about myself that I can work on, kind of like dreams in a way. But awake straight from my subconscious thinking. And much more vivid.

1 Like

My provider has different protocols for ptsd, chronic pain, depression or anxiety.
At first I was treated for chronic pain which evoked ptsd which was extremely helpful for my restoration. I think the attendants were scared and now they want to keep it lighter despite my wanting it deeper. I know I need to talk this through with them. Micro-dosing still helping a bit with pain and better sleep.

1 Like

@Jneely14, when that happened to me I just asked them to increase the dosage on the next go-around, which they did - significantly. It was almost too much, so I had them back it off a couple of tenths the next time and it was perfect. I think that I may have them raise it back next time though.

1 Like