Facebook group

Just wanted to let folks know there is a really great FB group for folks that do ketamine infusions. Both mental health and pain are discussed. It’s run by a nurse who is a patient advocate for ketamine use who goes to all the conferences and such. There are also Dr’s and other professionals on there. The page is called ket-amine Infusions for better health. A lot of great info on the page.

5 Likes

I’m in Facebook jail for politics. I will join the ketamine group once I get back on. I won’t bring any politics into the group. Just ketamine and mental health stuff.

1 Like

This is really cool. How personal is it? Can other people I’m friends with see I joined the group? I’m not really interested in sharing my medical needs with random friends.

2 Likes

No. They can’t see that you’ve. joined or anything you post.

2 Likes

I’m apart of that Facebook group.

It’s really informative and helpful.

Very supportive

2 Likes

I got in trouble on Facebook for politics…I will be able to join the Ketamine group soon.:skull_and_crossbones::sunglasses::skull_and_crossbones: I won’t bring politics!

1 Like

Welcome Lotus & Americanprim…:nerd_face:

2 Likes

I think there are some providers in that group, just FYI @Grousey
You can check the members list in the FB group to make sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yesh i am in Facebook jail too, just for making a suggestion to a trumper that their leader made to them. Go figure. I think someone should start an anti Facebook group. Anyway i dont think i knew there was a Facebook ketamine group. Tx for bringing it up. I will ck it out once i can. Tx!!

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one that fights the Trumpers! So glad we have a new president! It was worth getting kicked off! It’s only my music promotion that I miss! FB bullshit; again, not so much. Bad politics is good to be away from!

For sure!

1 Like

What’s the name of it?