Feeling worse

I did my 4th treatment yesterday. So far my treatments are making me feel worse. They’ve got me thinking about mortality and how short life is, and I don’t like it. This is an old way of thinking I thought I’d moved on from, and it’s very paralyzing.

Is this normal?

No it’s not normal. Ketamine helped me for 6 months and then it stopped working and I think I’m in worse shape now than I was before I ever took the infusions. I took a total of 23 infusions and the last 9 did nothing to help, but they made me worse. I’m not telling you this to scare you but listen to your body and mind - if it’s making you worse, something isn’t right. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I’d be happy to share experiences with you. Best wishes.

Welcome Lasummer…I would definitely talk to ur Dr and also agree that you have to listen to your body & mind too. Hugs…

I woke up today feeling so drastically better. Not sure if this is going to be the new way I feel, but I’m definitely relieved.

1 Like

Thanks! I woke up today feeling fabulous, so who knows…?

1 Like

Great! I hope it works out better for you than it did for me and that you keep feeling well. Best wishes and God bless.

2 Likes

Many times the doctor needs this feedback to tweak the treatment. Adjusting frequency, dosage, adding lozenges, etc. It took me about 6 months observing to find the best set of tweaks with my doctor to keep me stabilized.