Has anyone done the initial 6 infusions again after a year or so?

Has anyone done the 6 treatments again. I’m struggling a little bit. I’ve just finished TMS about a month ago. I have Ketamine troches I’m supposed to take 100-200 mg twice a week, but work always seems to get in the way of consistency. I’m doing a booster about 4-6 weeks of 100mg. I’ve tried medical marijuana concentrates, but they are way too strong for me., I have Xanax as an emergency for panic attacks. I don’t take Xanax or medical marijuana that often. I’ve tried drinking my own bulk herbal teas to calm me. My wife just bought me Ashwaganda to try. I talk to a therapist 90 minutes a week. I’ve been struggling lately. I don’t know if it’s work, COVID, bringing up things with my therapist I had pushed down and never dealt with, but I’m having major anxiety and I guess depression as well having a rough time. I almost feel like I opened Pandora’s box. I don’t like to eat anymore. It’s become a chore. Has anyone heard of doing the 6 original treatment again? My wife suggested it tonight. It’s obviously not ideal because it costs so much, but has anyone had this experience. I am way better than I was pre-ketamine, I feel myself slipping into a hole and I want to be proactive. I am dead set against the standard anti depressants, they don’t agree with me an make things worse.

Beginning of the pandemic since I’m over 65 with aggravating conditions I stayed away from the office only using troches for several maybe 4 months. I went down hill slowly until the pain was stronger than the fear.
I was advised that 3 infusions in 6 days would be enough to get me back on track.
M

1 Like

I went almost a year after my first sweet of 7 infusions and then the next year has a repeat of 4 over 4 weeks to get me back on track. Now a year later i am using the troches and things are ok. Still in therapy once a week - that really helps. And reading or listening to books therapist has recommended. That and working on it myself. Squished in between work and house etc. makes getting better or just staying ok, a full time job n there is progress. Painful slow expensive progress.

1 Like

Hang in there, this cloud will pass. Take it a day at a time. Therapy releases things you may have forgotten about and so does the ketamine. We need to learn to let go of it. All that truly exists is hear and now. :pray:Sounds like someone cares about you which is a blessing. Try the booster and then speak with your clinic.

1 Like