Ketamine Infusion

I want to know if everyone else feels closer to God, or the presence that is God when you are doing your infusions? It’s like I’m seeing a different part of the universe usually hidden from us. Does anyone else feel this way?

5 Likes

Definitely for me too Savethebeetle!!! And nothing could be more needed after a bout with Depression…:pray::pray:

4 Likes

I do see a very spiritual place that I picture as GOD or what it’s like to be in heaven. It’s pretty amazing. Sometimes I get hysterical laughing at just nothing. But that is a good thing for me because I don’t laugh much lately.

3 Likes

:+1:Yeah, when I laugh at times…it’s like WOW I haven’t done that in a long time. My current bout of Depression has been the LONGEST…thank you Ketamine!!!:pray:

3 Likes

Same here, I have never been this depressed for such a long period of time. Extreme anxiety, PTSD all at once. I have to pay for all of my infusions and I’m Texas, nothing is legal.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us!

1 Like

Yep the money thing can be scary for all of us. The results I get from the medicine are priceless. I know that we are all worth it!

3 Likes

During my 5th infusion I felt that I had traveled very far, and was close to God. It was also the closest to the “out of body” sensation. I am not sure why, but I really liked #5

3 Likes

It seems like the experience is different every time!

2 Likes

You live in Texas? You have my heartfelt sympathy.

1 Like

Yep that is the place I would never live. I’m very sorry that you live there. Texas sucks.