Lactose intolerance

I’ve had 3 ketamine infusions to date and I suspect that I’m becoming lactose intolerant.

It may be coincidence or I may not truly have lactose intolerance, it’s merely a suspicion at this point. I can’t find info on Google or within this community about that, which further has me questioning my suspicion. Has anyone had this as a side effect.

I find that I feel better with less dairy as I get older. I don’t think it has anything to do with ketamine.

80% of all adult humans are lactose intolerant. We are the only species that drinks milk past infancy.

I have been aware of being lactose intolerant for a long time. I can’t conceive of any way ketamine could have any effect on digestion.

1 Like

If anything ketamine can be a little hard on your tummy and bladder. I don’t believe it can fix lactose intolerance in anyway that I know of.

I was responding to the wonderment as to whether ketamine could be causing lactose intolerance. I just meant to say that I don’t see where it can cause any digestive inefficiency.

1 Like

It certainly wouldn’t cause lactose intolerance.