New to ketamine infusion

I just had my first treatment today I have major depression & ptsd along with other things. But hopeful this can help me move forward. Any advice for a newbie!

2 Likes

Do not expect anything and you’ll find you will be pleasantly rewarded. Having been through six infusions, I can say i have been rewarded tenfold.

Music selection affects the experience so have ear buds with appropriate ketamine playlist.

Mostly, relax :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What Foxkat said was dead on. Music is key. Go gentle. Melodic. Trance maybe if you’re into that. Something that will be conducive to a gentle journey for you. A good slow road trip mix. The experience is phenomenal. The impact seems to be forever. I’m on my third booster after the eight in two weeks and am off all anti depressants. That’s me. You may be different in timing but this will work for you. It is amazing. All the best. Foxkat-you get it.

3 Likes

My doctor said this is the Ketamine playlist. If you have Spotify. Look up and follow
TRACELECHESCAKE. Weird name but amazing. There is one album under this called Inward Journey she didn’t really recommend. She said it was more intense and not as soothing. Anyways, I used this yesterday and loved it!

2 Likes

Music or meditation. Let go and go deep. Explore your triumphs and failures. Feel you. Listen to yourself. I have been doing a monthly infusion and have been able to stay on track managing my PTSD and depression. Having supplemental oral ketamine can get you through if you are having a bad couple of days. It’s for a milder experience. For me it helps as a small reset. I hope that helps. YouTube has some meditational music that I have found to take me to some interesting places. Best of luck in your healing!

2 Likes