Post-infusion Feeling

Does anyone else feel like all you want to do is sleep after an infusion? Is it better to try and stay awake?

1 Like

FWIW, I generally feel extremely drained after an infusion, but sleep is not possible for me. If I don’t take a tranquilizer the night of an infusion, I will sleep very little if at all. As always, YMMV.

2 Likes

I definitely feel exhausted after an infusion and will go to bed pretty early. The more infusions, the better it’s gotten, though.

2 Likes

You definitely need to relax on the day of your infusion. It’s a great time to do an audiobook or watch a movie. Relax, you deserve it! I feel tired also; but usually I don’t nap very often. After about two or three days is when I really notice if the infusion worked. I am getting a month of relief!

1 Like

I got my third infusion today and can confirm agreement to your response. This is the first day that I have been able to function after the infusion and feel like the benefits of the treatment are finally starting to sustain. One possibility is that today I didn’t forget to caffeinate after my treatment. The first 2 times I forgot that I did not drink my usual coffee in the morning because I was not allowed to consume anything. But overall, I feel like it is because the treatment is starting to work. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Makes sense. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

I can confirm the same. After my third treatment today the experience is much different, and I feel like it’s starting to work and I don’t feel like crap. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

That is fantastic! Glad you stuck with it!

1 Like