So far out/peaceful that I'm the only one here

I’ve been set free. I’m a happy peaceful person now, and I sometimes feel lonely because nobody is on my level. Ever feel like that?

2 Likes

Welcome Cam…sounds like you had a successful infusion???

1 Like

I’ve had many. It’s been helpful with my ptsd/trauma from the war, helped with my divorce and even with breaking my hip.

2 Likes

That’s totally K talk and I LOVE IT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I’m SOO happy I learned about this treatment. After 30 or so years of major depression and ptsd, the freedom is exhilarating to say the least. The peace this produces is just miraculous. I can’t even believe it’s real!

2 Likes

Do you experience that kind of peace on a daily basis over time? I feel that way sometimes when I’m getting an infusion but so far I haven’t felt that kind of peace daily. I’m still pretty new to K and it has been a hard few months emotionally for me, so maybe it’ll just take some time?

1 Like

I have a rough time with infusions. Fear, panic,etc. There’s a noticeable difference in me since 6 initial treatments and 1 booster, my husband noticed right away, it took me longer to realize it. Nothing huge but, I haven’t been on edge as much, far less crying and I’m getting up and doing more than I have in a long time.
You might be in the same group as me–no huge change but small improvement here and there.
Maybe some people are more guarded and it’s going to take a while to really set in.
I’m hoping that’s the case because I really want this to work.
I wish you the best!

1 Like

The easiest way for me to describe it …is you feel more normal. It has to do with what’s going on with the neurons in the brain. I love feeling normal. Normal is not depressed. Normal is in the moment…

4 Likes

For awhile yes but I came running back after a week and a half around 3 times, so I was put on lozenges to help me in between infusions. Those have been a lifesaver and a money saver.

1 Like

I’ve done about 12 treatments, intermuscular at a pretty high dose. Maybe it’s because I quit drinking, and taking any other drugs to, but it works, It really dose. I started praying and meditating more too. I started to create my own reality. A peaceful existence. Ketamine showed me how to be happy.

3 Likes

So happy for you Cam…what im dosage are you at? Do they freely keep upping your dosage? Jim

I’m at 90mg. It was a gradual progression, but the level I’m at now is perfect.

1 Like

:+1::+1:

Congratulations, Cam. Your story inspires me as I try to come off meds. You should be really proud of yourself for this accomplishment. All the best from my family to you and yours.

1 Like

Hello Again Cam,
Do you do the intermuscular shots yourself?

No, I go to a clinic, nurses give me the shots. I just sit in a beanbag and go on journey.

1 Like

It’ll work. Keep going. It’s an eye opener: Third eye .

2 Likes

Like all matters of the brain and mind, there are issues that can be ‘cured’, or relieved substantially with chemicals / drugs, and others that require combinations of drugs and psychotherapy …it depends on the indvidual and their genetic / neurological make-up, and any external environmental factors they may have encountered. For me, one series of Ketamine infusions (6) has been a cure, for almost 2 years now, although I seem to be in the minority. All I am confident of is that, scientifically, ketamine repairs neurons and synapses, creates new neurological pathways, dendrites, etc. and thus gives you a ‘new neurological baseline’ to operate with. My research and experience, so far, has not shown that the other promising chemical being researched, psilocybin, has the same efficacy as ketamine. In any event, best of luck in your pursuitof normalcy and happiness … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As I offered up in another post, but have been unsuccessful with so far, is finding a psychiatrist / doctor brave enough, and through careful, diligent interaction with a patient, to prescribe liquid ketamine for self-administration via intramuscular injection,or even infusion with a visiting nurse. I feel it is not right, and even unethical, to ‘force’ people suffering to have to pay exorbitant prices to visit clinics for treatment, IF the patient has demonstrated they are rational and intelligent enough to self-administer. I am guessing doctors are paranoid about legal issues, but that paranoia should not supersede rational judgement. A legal document / waiver could be made available absolving any risk on the part of the doctor.

1 Like

I SO agree with you jetamine!!!

I’ve been doing infusions for a little over a year Did my 6 then regular boosters Finally The last one being 5 weeks ago I am at peace and it feels solid That’s a win!

2 Likes