The dankest and rarest mental health services (+ free therapy!)

SO apparently Instagram’s advertising algorithm has gotten so good with me that most of its advertising is mental health-related lol. That means I have accrued way too much knowledge on the freshest mental health online services out there beyond BetterHelp and Talkspace. I keep suggesting some of these to people (because it helps me procrastinate from my own problems lol), so I might as well compile these into list.

Here we gooooo:

Mental health startups

• Wellnite
    I have personally used this one and recommend it, especially if you know what antidepressant medication you need and just need someone to check in with you now and then.
  • Brightside
    Quite a bit pricier than Wellnite, but they’re more personalized, which can especially important if you’re looking through medication that works for you!
  • Cerebral
    Basically like Wellnite and Brightside, but they also treat insomnia! :o Service is a lot more put together than Wellnite
  • Done.
    Apparently getting ADHD treatment online can be super difficult! If you’re in need of it, there’s this service.

Online pharmacies

• Honeybee Health
    Super cheap (non-scheduled) meds, and you don’t need to interact with hoomans IRL!

Other cool stuff

• Plume
    FINALLY convenient transgender healthcare :weary:
    Only available in a few states, but rapidly expanding!

(BTW I was not paid or incentivized in any way to promote any of these companies. I just genuinely like info dumping mental health resources on people because I don’t have a life :joy:)

Keeping this a living thread–what’s your favorite online mental health service that no one seems to know about? :smiley:

8 Likes

Oooo these are awesome resources–thank you for sharing!!!

1 Like

this is a great list!

You are precious! I am super new to the online therapies stuff, butt have wondered for years why there were no options. Even after finding sites like The Mighty & Sanvello, I didn’t realize there were options like this! Plus, your list means we don’t need to put on thigh high rubber boots to wade through the garbage apps.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Please lease tell me if you have experience with online or phone counseling, therapy, whatever it’s called today. I’m thinking maybe teletherapy is what they’re calling it now. I see the ratings on Google play store and have googled the subject to death, but can’t make a jump. I am stuck at home… To walk out my floor I have to take nerve pills and still I cry and/or hyperventilate.

I do telehealth appointment with my counselor! Can you do something like that?