Troches with CBD

I recently listed to a podcast of Dr. Wolfson, who is a big proponent of Ketamine. He mentioned combining with Pot/THC. I did recently try a combo with CBD oil and so far it has been a wonderful experience. You get the same introspective hour, but it is slowed down.
Love to hear if anyone else has tried this variation and your experience.

I haven’t tried it, but the post-infusion provided by my clinic specifically state that cannabis is to be avoided the day of an infusion. Go figure…

yeah…it can be frustrating when actual Ketamine Clinics are actually saying different things. I guess it all depends on the patient. I WISH THC did for me what it does for many!!!

1 Like

That is good to know. I did it with CBD oil and didn’t ask the clinic, but maybe I should. I was listening to Dr. Wolfson podcast and he recommended.

I don’t think I’d feel too guilty about it. You very innocently took the good Dr.’s advice and it worked well for you. Unless you find out that there is some kind of unknown hazard associated with CBD oil in conjunction with ketamine, I don’t think I’d worry about it. Just my $0.02, for what that’s worth…

:+1::+1: