We have compiled resources to help people during COVID. For a list of ketamine and TMS treatment centers and their COVID operating status, please click the “Directory” tab at the top bar. Please also see our articles - “Mental Health During COVID” and “Ketamine Treatment During COVID.”
The Osmind Community is a safe space for people who have depression and/or other mental health issues. It is also a safe space for people interested in mental health care, psychedelic medicine (including ketamine, esketamine, MDMA, psilocybin, and more), brain stimulation, and other innovative treatments for mental health disorders.
This community is a forum with mutual support, positivity, empathy. Members are all deeply valued and enrich one another’s lives as we pool together our strength, perspectives, experiences, and knowledge.
We invite you to contribute your ideas, questions, and thoughts. You can ask for support when you need it, and provide support to others when they need it.
- Official Wikis and articles are written by the Osmind team and reviewed by a team of medical doctors (MDs) from top academic medical centers. We are dedicated to providing accurate, unbiased, evidence-based information in an understandable manner.
- The Collaborative Wikis are articles collectively written by Osmind Community Members like you! They provide a way for everyone to contribute their own valuable experiences and perspectives. We all benefit by coming together and sharing our knowledge. We hope you enjoy reading these and contribute your valuable thoughts as well
- The community often features special guests who join the Osmind Community to answer questions, do Ask-Me-Anythings (AMAs), and write content. These guests include esteemed researchers, physicians, advocates, authors, community-builders, and more who are passionate about mental health, psychedelic medicine, brain stimulation, and more.
If you are having an emergency, please call 911.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Live Online Chat
- Trained crisis workers are available to talk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your confidential and toll-free call goes to the nearest crisis center in the Lifeline national network. These centers provide crisis counseling and mental health referrals.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Treatment Referral Helpline, 1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727)
- Confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1- 800-799-7233
- Suicide Prevention, Awareness, and Support: www.suicide.org
- Lifeline Crisis Chat: https://www.contact-usa.org/chat.html
- Crisis Text Line: Text REASON to 741741 (free, confidential and 24/7)
- Self-Harm Hotline: 1-800-DONT CUT (1-800-366-8288)
- Family Violence Helpline: 1-800-996-6228
- Planned Parenthood Hotline: 1-800-230-PLAN (7526)
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: 1-800-222-1222
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependency: 1-800-622-2255
- The Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386 or text “START” to 678678. Standard text messaging rates apply. Available 24/7/365. (Provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning—LGBTQ—young people under 25.)
- Veterans Crisis Line: https://www.veteranscrisisline.net
- International Suicide Prevention Directory: http://suicideprevention.wikia.com/wiki/International_Suicide_Prevention_Directory
Please note that this website does not provide medical advice. The information on this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material, is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Please consult your physician or other qualified medical professional for personalized medical advice. Never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice or treatment because of something you have read on the Osmind website. Before taking any medications or other substances, consult a healthcare professional. Osmind does not endorse any medication, substance, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.